Search This Blog

☺ Thank you for allowing me to provide you with services ! ☺

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

English to Chinese/mandarin translation services (Freelance)

I'm a Singapore-based freelance translator.

There is no much florid publicity about this.

As a freelance,provide documentary professional translation(English to Simplified/Traditional Chinese/Japanese) services for you accurately and efficiently at very reasonable low rates.

We also provide Graphic/Flyer/Brochure design,typesetting for your translated copy, and Chinese/
Japanese proofreading services.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

I've experiences in this.Please drop me a line at any time,if you need my services.

Cheers

translanguagesg@gmail.com




translation translator english to chinese english to mandarin freelance english chinese language

No comments:

Post a Comment